Volume 88 (2019): Issue 3 (Aug 2019)
Print ISSN: 0902-7351, ISSN: 1571-8107
Acta scandinavica juris gentium
Established in 1930, the Nordic Journal of International Law has remained the principal forum in the Nordic countries for the scholarly exchange on legal development in the international and European domains. Combining broad thematic coverage with rigorous quality demands, it aims to present current practice and its theoretical reflection within the different branches of international law.
The Nordic Journal of International Law features:
• an Editorial Board selected from among the most prominent scholars and practitioners in the field of international law in the Nordic countries of Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, and Denmark;
• a diverse range of peer-reviewed articles;
• annual reports on state practice in the Nordic region;
• an annual report on the work of the International Law Commission;
• special issues on current topics;
• regular book reviews; and,
• periodic updates on key developments and events in Nordic and international practice.
The strength of its editorial board and the resulting quality and variety of the features and articles offered make this well-established journal an important component in a complete international law library.